Predictive Oncology Inc. (NASDAQ: POAI)
is a knowledge-driven company focused on applying artificial intelligence (AI) to develop personalized cancer therapies, which can lead to more effective treatments and improved patient outcomes.
We dedicate our mission to the millions of healthcare professionals and scientists who take the fight to cancer with every shift. Without their dedication, advancements and cures would be impossible. Likewise, we keep cancer patients and their families in our hearts as we work to eliminate cancer from our lives.
Breaking Silos and Building Bridges
Researchers and Pharma do excellent drug discovery work every day. While much of it is collaborative, true progress is often hampered by information “silos” that inhibit intel sharing and lead to duplication of effort.
Predictive Oncology seeks to build bridges between researchers and drug companies to facilitate breakthroughs in precision medicine for cancer diagnosis.
A Multi-omic Approach
The Predictive Oncology Solution
Predictive Oncology’s arsenal of assets supports multi-omic R&D:
- Database of clinically validated historical and outcome data from patient tumors†
- In-house Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA)-certified lab
- “Smart” patient-derived tumor profiling platform
- In-house bioinformatics artificial intelligence (AI) platform
- New computerized approach growing tumors in the lab to rapidly develop patient specific treatment options
- FDA-approved fluid collection and disposal system Using these resources, and in collaboration with key players in the pharmaceutical, diagnostic and biotech industries
Multi-omic models capable of predicting drug response have both research and clinical applications. Predictive Oncology intends to combine these predictive models with its smart tumor profiling platform in clinical and translational research projects with Pharma, BioPharma and Diagnostic companies.